A Hostage Taking in My Neighborhood

A man in my development is a brave soul indeed!. As I came home from work tonight.I observed activity at the house and yard where this father of 2 young girls lives. There were at least 20 teen and pre-teen girls in his yard, the front door was open and I heard shrill sounds from inside the house. There were more inside. To make matters worse. I have not seen the mother. I think the poor man (glutton for punishment) is alone.

We have boys-3 of them, all grown now. We often had activities in our house. On more than one occasion we had upwards of 40 boys here. But girls? I wouldn't dream of it. With boys I never questioned that I was in control of what was going on in my house. But my neighbor? If I knew my neighbor better I would go over an ask him whether he was laboring under the illusion that he even has a modicum of control over what was happening in his house?

Wait a minute:shrieks, screams! Does any one think I should call 911 and report my neighbor being held hostage by mysterious aliens? As a Christian I must consider, what would Jesus do?

Comments

  1. So, did you ever go over and ask what the heck was goin' on??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing the Coffin Shut on Continuationism: Does the increase in tongues, healings, mirac!es and prophetic utterance evince a continuation of Pentecost (to be continued)?

Nailing the Coffin Shut on Continuationism: Does the increase in tongues, healings, mirac!es and prophetic utterance evince a continuation of Pentecost (continued)?

Nailing the Coffin Shut on Continuationism: Should We Expect A Healthy Christian to Experience a Second Baptism of the Spirit Evidenced by Sign Gifts.(Part 4)